We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Website, register on the Website, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information.
Users may, however, visit our Website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website-related activities.
We may collect and use Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To improve our Website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order.
We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
- Sensitive and private data exchange between the Website and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
- We do not store credit card information on our servers.